If you're like me, dinner isn't complete until I've had something sweet. It doesn't have to be a giant piece of cake or a mountain of ice cream, something small will do just fine, but I'm seriously not satisfied until I finish off the savory with a sweet.
Today, I've got a recipe that takes almost no effort, and almost no grocery shopping- I had all these ingredients in my pantry.
I've been wanting to try a mug dessert for awhile now, and my craving for a brownie gave me the courage to try it out.
This dessert is simple and just enough for one. Plus, it's incredibly rich and perfectly ooey-gooey. Enjoy, and make another one for someone you love tonight.
2 Tablespoons coca powder
4 Tablespoons flour
4 Tablespoons sugar
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
2 Tablespoons water
Pinch of salt
1. Obtain a clean, regular-sized coffee mug. Mix all ingredients together until incorporated.
2. Microwave on high for 60 seconds. Remove carefully as the mug may be hot.
3. Enjoy with a spoon!
• Add in a pinch of ground espresso for a fun flavor.
• Top with a little bit of ice cream and hot fudge for a truly decadent treat.
• Google "mug desserts" because holy shit, there are so many delicious recipes out there.